From: "Eric Damery" <edam...@freedomscientific.com>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 12:55 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Amazon research it not working for months

Hi All,

We are looking into the issues. Some of our searches work on ResearchIt with Amazon, some do not. We are also in direct contact with people at Amazon that should be able to help work through the questions if they turn out to be on their side.

Thanks for your patience on this one. We're also working on getting a solution for Sports Scores...

Regards,
Eric Damery
Freedom Scientific