Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 11:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] upgrading windows 10 questions

Hi Scorpio,
Jaws will work OK, but not as well as it should, unless you install it new
and fresh in w-10.
I speak from experience.
I have upgraded two w-7, and two w-8.1 computers, from beginning to end.
This includes customizing them as well.
The Start button, and search edit field, and the live tile region are
effected negatively, unless you reinstall Jaws.
I have assisted in many other upgrades.
Do not tell me I am wrong, Microsoft recommends, any users of Screen reading
software, to uninstall and reinstall them.
So, if you want a smooth running w-10 computer with Jaws 16 or 17, you
should follow Microsoft recommendation.
Just helping people get the most out of w-10 with Jaws...
How much experience do you have in upgrading computers to w-10?
When I give out instructions, I try to give them out as if everyone was on
their own with no sited help.
I have a great respect for those who are making it alone.
Each day is a challenge for all blind people, more so, when you are alone.
So, I research my answers when I give a step by step guide, as if each blind
person were doing the steps by themselves with no sited help.
This way hopefully, they will not have any problems.
So, again, its not a matter of being right about reinstalling Jaws, it’s a
matter of getting max performance out of Jaws 16 and 17 on your w-10
computer.
Have a nice day...
-----Original Message----- From: Scorpio Forever