From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Scorpio Forever
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 8:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] upgrading windows 10 questions

Hi Dacia,

Windows has a fairly good back-up utility that is very reliable.  You can
choose to make a back-up of your files, settings, or a complete image
back-up of your computer, including operating system, settings, files and
apps.

There's a web page that gives you step by step instructions on how to do
this below.

Hope this helps.

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-make-full-backup-windows-pc

Scorpio