I've never traded on the Vanguard site but I have found some of their 'actionable" links, especially those labeled "on mouse over" not actionable. I called the advisor customer service rep and got what I needed.

You might find if you call Vanguard that they have an accessible site for people who use screen readers, We have Vanguard funds and etf's but do not trade on the Vanguard site.

HTH.particularly those with Vanguard accounts.