From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 5:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] KBD command in Excel to list all cells with drop down
list or combo box

Hello there. Win8, JFW6, Office 2010.
Is there a JAWS command in Excel that lists all cells in the worksheet
containing a drop down list or combo box?
JAWS command 'alt down-arrow' opens a drop down list or combo box if it
exists in the cell in focus. Then I am able to arrow up and down the dropped
list or combo box and hit enter on any of the choices to activate it. But
JAWS does not announce the presence of such a drop down list or combo box in
a cell as you navigate around from cell to cell using the arrow keys making
it impossible to become aware of such a drop down list or combo box. With
respect to objects, tis problem does not exist as JAWS has the keystroke
combo 'ctrol shift O' that lists all the objects and their respective cell
in the worksheet in focus.  Is there a similar command for JAWS to list all
the cells in a worksheet that contain a drop down list or combo box?

Prateek