Hi Trish,

If you delete the POP3 account you won't get any email in POP3 format.  I
had both IMAP & POP3 installed for my primary email address & was seeing the
folders for both accounts at the same time.  I was careful to make sure I
named each as MB69 POP3 & MB69 IMAP so I could tell the difference between
the 2 accounts.  When I arrowed down through the list & tabbed into the MB69
POP Inbox I got the POP3 emails, & when I arrowed down to MB69 IMAP & tabbed
into the Inbox there were the IMAP emails.  Also, my POP3 account had more
folders than my IMAP account because of folders I had created for separating
email with message rules.

Now, what I've done is create separate identities for each account so I only
get the proper email / folders when opening that particular identity.  For
example: When I open the MB69 POP3 identity I get only the emails / folders
for my POP3 format &, when I open my MB69 IMAP identity I get only the IMAP
emails / folders for this fromat.

I'm running Outlook Express on my Windows 7 computer which does support the
use of multiple identities but, being that Windows Mail doesn't support the
use of multiple identities you may have to choose between POP3 & IMAP as per
your convenience.

Having both POP3 & IMAP can be done but, it can get very confusing!

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers, next year anyways!