From: Mike B
To: Jaws-Users List
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 1:40 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Changing Order Of System Tray Icons

Hi All,

Running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit & Jaws 16 latest.  Out of curiosity, is there
any way of changing the order of the system tray icons in which they appear
after invoking the, Insert + F11, keystroke?  My safely remove hardware icon
used to be at the top but, for whatever reason it has just recently started
showing at the bottom of the list.  It's no big deal but, like I said, it's
more of a curiosity than anything else.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers, next year anyways!