Running Win 7 with only two GB of Ram is going to be a frustrating experience. Can you add an additional two GB of ram to your computer? It will make a huge difference in the performance of Win 7.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "leonard morris" <lmorris1...@gmail.com>
To: "jaws" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 5:58 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] downgrading back to xp

I have a HP netbook with 2 gigs of ram. I upgraded my netbook from XP to windows seven a while back. I'm using Jaws v15 and I noticed the netbook is incredibly sluggish. I am wondering if I roll it back to XP would that speed up the netbook computer?

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."