From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 10:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] copying Jaws settings from one version to another

Hello list,

So I do this every year. I promise to this time save the instructions…

Downloaded the JFW 17 and now, I would like to copy over certain settings
files like the various dictionary managers, Flexible Web, etc. from 16 to
17.

I vaguely recall that one has to go into the ENU folder and copy and paste,
but am not quite sure since I only do this once a year.

Could someone refresh my memory? Again, I’ll be sure to save the steps this
time.

Thanks,