From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 7:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows 10 installed; JAWS talking: Stuck: Next
step?

Hi Neil,
Good job, I knew you could do it.
Press Windows key+X, the first item is programs and features.
Press enter.
Works the same way as it did in w-7.
Highlight the version of Jaws that you want to uninstall, press enter.
Follow the prompts, keep shared components and shared settings.
Turn narrator on after Jaws is uninstalled with Windows key+Enter.
Press the windows key, up arrow to power, press enter.
Down arrow to restart, press enter.
After a few minutes, press Windows key+enter, to turn narrator on.
Sign-in, use narrator to go to your download folder where you should have
the latest Jaws 16 or 17 already downloaded.
Press enter on the Jaws file, turn narrator off, with, Windows key+enter.
When Jaws finishes installing,
Redo your shortcut keystroke for Jaws.
Redo the Start up on the log-in screen.
For whatever reason these two settings are not kept, all other settings for
Jaws are kept.
No need to restart after the installation of Jaws is complete.
Good luck...

Consider the snow flakes

Consider the snow flakes, as they fall, bright and beautiful one and all.
Watch the snowflakes as they fall, all are different, large and small Look
at the snowflakes as they fall, they are One of God's treasures, created for
all.
Consider Him, as the blizzard blows, let Him warm your heart, and give Him
your soul.
Take a walk with Him daily in the snow, pray and meditate on Him whenever
you go.
Remember, God loves you and I, trust in His salvation before you die.