windows 10 does not require a user name or password to get on to the desktop. I've been using win 10 for alittle over 4 months and never needed a login or password. although when I start up it does show the login screen when jaws announces jaws for windows then it just pauses a minute then I'm on the desktop and jaws announces jaws professional.

-----Original Message----- From: Neil Towery
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 2:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] locked out of windows 10 password not reconized

Took the computer to a local computer shop. They just called, and the
computer no longer requires a password. A well spent 35 bucks.
Now, the question is:
Does Windows 10 require that you have a user name/account and password? I
would rather not have to deal with it. I just want the computer and JAWS to
come up!!
But, I can handle it, if absolutely necessary. Talk to me, folks.
Thanks for your input.
Neil