(Correction of subject line.)

-----Original Message----- From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAws SMA UPGRADES

The confusion here has been caused a misinterpretation of the deal, which is
somewhere on the FS Web site, that, it doesn't matter to what you've agreed
to with FS when you bought an SMA from them. IT CERTAINLY DOES. When you buy
an SMA, you pay for the version you're buying plus THE NEXT TWO versions, IN
ADVANCE OF your GETTING THEM WHEN PRODUCED BY FS FOR YOUR USE. (Whether you
upgraded your version of JAWS on your computers or not, you've paid for the
upgrade beforehand when you purchased an SMA.) There is no skipping of
upgrades within the SMA. If people have second thoughts about SMA's, then
you don't purchase them and you can then skip any upgrade you don't like.
The deal is that you get a version a bit cheaper because you've purchased an
SMA, and that version is the next consecutive version, one or two versions,
depending on what stage you're at in the Agreement.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike