Hi LeDon,

I only have an answer for question #1, actually 3 answers:
1. I have just updated to jaws seventeen and am using windows seven. . How
do I set punctuation to, none?
Answer #1:
1. If you are running Jaws from the system tray press, Insert + J, to open
the Jaws context menu.
2. Press the letter, H, to open, Help, or arrow down to Help & press enter
to open.
3. Press the letter, Z, to open the Startup Wizard...., or arrow down to,
Startup Wizard....& press enter.
4. Go through the Startup Wizard making your choices & following the
prompts.

Answer #2:
If you want your punctuation set for, None, in all applications try the
following:
1. Open the Settings Center in either of these 2 ways.
A. Press, Insert / Jaws Key + 6, on the number row above the main keyboard.
B. Press, Insert / Jaws Key + F2, to open the, Jaws Manager, arrow down, to
Settings Center, & press enter.
With the Settings Center open press, control, shift , + D, to open the
Settings Center Default All Applications.
2. Arrow down to, Punctuation, right arrow to open.
3. Arrow down to, Punctuation Level, press the spacebar until you hear Jaws
report, None.
4. Tab to the, Apply button, press the spacebar, tab to the, Okay button, &
press enter to save & close.

And the bonus answer #3 is:
While in any application press, Insert _+ V, to open Jaws quick settings,
arrow down to Punctuation, press the spacebar until you hear the level of
punctuation you want, tab to the Okay button & press enter to save / close
quick settings.
Take care.
Mike