That's a shame as it used to work flawlessly in version 2010 of office (sad face).
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: George Martinez CPA
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Query about JFW reading adialog inMicrosoft office2016

I had noticed this issue in 2013 and when I was taking an FS webinar on Word Dan Clark noted it to the class that JAWS did not read in the Adressee or Return Address boxes and blamed it on Microsoft.
I use that function a good bit and it for sure is passed onto 2016.
George

“If I continue to do the same things I have always done and am believing for change in my life… That is a form of “insanity!”

George A Martinez CPA, PC
12231 North 50th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85304-2215
Voice 602.368.8854 FAX 206.666.2589