From: Robin Frost
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 4:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Query about JFW reading a dialog in Microsoft office2016

Hi Everyone,
I’m running JFW version 17 under windows 10 in conjunction with office 2016 and
I’m finding that in the print envelopes dialog in Microsoft Word JFW isn’t
reading the to and from address areas at all. Can anyone else reproduce this
behavior; or has anyone found any work arounds to improve the performance in
this dialog area?
thanks in advance.
Robin