Hi Patti

It only playback if I use the headset. When I record other wise, no playback from gold wave.

thanks!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patti " <bbk...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 6:22 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] First Time Goldwave user (about that secondsound card?)

What I found out if you are using a headset when you have gold wave open you
have to listen through it, but if you want to listen to it through your
speakers you have to reopen gold wave.
It crashes on me too, when I try to unplug the headsets, and listen through
the speakers.
So do all your work with the headset, or do it with the speakers.
Patti

Greetings all!

I recently installed gold wave and using windows 7 (64 bit) with jaws13

We can creat a recording but it will not "playback" the recording using our
on board sounds.

We created an audio file using
logic tech usb headset H390

This time we were able to hear the play back through the headset. However,
wehn we disconnected the headset the audio file crashed or wouldn't play.

So I am thinking I need a dedicated sound card to playback my audio files.
Right? Help!

Thanks!

---