To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] First Time Goldwave user (about thatsecond sound card?)

Good one, Humberto.
Lawrence, depending on the version of GoldWave you are now using, there are
also output options you might want to look at.
In addition, I suggest that you go to Control Panel and look for the Sounds
entry.  However, if your system is playing other sound based files and
working normally, I'm betting that the issue is a setting in Gold Wave
itself.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
PERSONAL E-MAIL: john_just...@verizon.net