Hi Bonnie,

Is the touch pad on? That will for sure cause these strange jumps if you are grazing the touch pad. I keep mine turned off just for this reason.

Tim Ford

-----Original Message----- From: Bonnie Lucas
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 7:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws continually losing focus.

Hello,
I have a new Windows 10 computer and I am using jaws 17. It seems to have been losing focus fairly often all along, but now it is so bad, I could not even think about writing this email on my computer. Hence, I am using my phone. Anyway, if someone has any ideas, please let me know. It is a small Lenovo laptop and it has become unbearable.
Thanks for any help!

Sent from my iPhone