On the other JAWS user's list, we have been discussing how to get better help from the sighted, when needed, while browsing with JAWS. It has been stated many times over, that under normal settings, sighted people mostly can't tell where we are on a web page. Two suggested remedies mentioned are caret browsing, invoked by f7, and JAWS cursor follow PC cursor, invoked by pressing insert plus control plus numpad minus. I'd be interested to know if anyone has any other suggestions, or knowledge of any harmful effects of these seemingly helpful, but not widely known, features of JAWS.

--
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributed to Jimi Hendrix