Please, What is Caret brousing?

Vicky

-----Original Message----- From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 12:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Caret browsing

Yes, I'm corrected, in the NumPadSlash and not NumPadMinus being a component
of the drag-and-drop. However, this control + JAWSKey + NumPadMinus does a
slightly different thing than routing JAWS to PC. Still, while it may be of
some value with sighted company on Web pages - it isn't so valuable in most
other scenarios where it throws off many of our usual navigation keystroke
movements. Yes, it has some usefulness, but doesn't cover all of what we're
doing on Web pages, I recall from having tried it with a sighted onlooker.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B