From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Pinky
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 1:34 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Wavy line under the word in MS word

Hi Everybody,

I know a lot of you on here probably cannot see the screen. So I am going to
try and explain what I am going to asked my questions about. First of all I
do have some vision and I use Jaws and Zoomtext together. I can make the
items on the screen very large with Zoomtext and have Jaws read it. Now when
I am using Outlook or MS word when I am typing and I miss spell a word
Outlook and MS word will put a wavy line under the word under it as soon as
I space away from it. This means that the word is misspelled. If I back my
cursor back on the word and hit my applications key a menu will come up and
give me some spelling suggestion for the correct spelling of the word. Then
when I hear the correct spelling I just hit enter and the misspelled word is
corrected. Now here is my questions. Is there any way to have Jaws informed
me that there is a wavy line under the misspelled word?

I know I can use the spell checker so please don't tell me about that
option. I just want to know if there is a way to get Jaws to tell if there
is a wavy line under the misspelled  word if possible.

I hope I explained this so it can be understood.

Ed