From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 3:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Wavy line under the word in MS word

Hi, Mike. For the record, I doubt very much that Text Analyzer, a Freedom
Scientific function, contains a spell-checker. However, as you and Mario
seem to suggest, maybe it detects wavy lines. Still, I'm guessing that the
JAWS quick settings option is a more direct way of getting at misspelled
words.