Hi Helga,

I wasn't trying to be harsh. but, you got that information straight from them. Of course, I wish you well in using Jaws 16 or 17.

I think others may have pointed out that if you have already bought Jaws 16, they do have the latest version of it. But, you would have had to have bought 16.

What FS doesn't do is to outright sell an older version of any of its products.

Hope this helps a great deal.