Is it possible for McAfee web adviser to work when the tool bar is missing from internet explorer 11? I ask this question because every time I take the secure search off as my default a dialogue always comes up saying McAfee web adviser secure search is off be careful turn secure search on after I restart your brouzer
and my McAfee tool bar is missing from internet explorer 11.
another question I have is how can I get the web adviser to show in internet explorer 11 without re downloading the web adviser tool bar?
thanks for any help in advance