Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 3:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] McAfee web advisor

Is it possible for McAfee web adviser to work when the tool bar is
missing from internet explorer 11?
I ask this question because every time I take the secure search off as
my default a dialogue always comes up saying McAfee web adviser secure
search is off be careful turn secure search on after I restart your brouzer
and my McAfee tool bar is missing from internet explorer 11.
another question I have is how can I get the web adviser to show in
internet explorer 11 without re downloading the web adviser tool bar?
thanks for any help in advance