Hi guys here's something I don't know how to fix.
Everytime I want to type something, an email message, something in a word
document, an internet address, etc. I type for example the word "don't: but
when I type the apostrophy jaws says e grav.
If I click control shift jaws says setting layout to US. How can I make this
setting stick in jaws so I don't have to change it everytime I start
typing.?
Even the question mark says e acute, until I click the above key sequence
and then I get the question mark.
Please help,
Regards
Zoe