I guess it's just me then.

What genre do you write? I write Intergalactic Culinary thriller serials and Scriptural poems.

If you have Twitter, my handle is @abluegreenunivs.

On 3/15/2016 7:15 PM, Kimberly wrote:
So am I, but the exact number of words per page has never been a measurement
any of my publishers cared about.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

On Mar 15, 2016, at 7:02 PM, Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews