I called microsoft and one of the girls installed out office and outlook
2010 for me and spent a very long time working on my computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of zoe fiogkos
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 12:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] language packs for office 2013

So on Friday I purchased my office 2013.
I tried to go to the office.com to get the free add ons for proofing tools
in another language but no luck.
Any ideas how maybe I could do it through the settings in Microsoft word?
I did find my old cd for 2010 and a long with that a thumb drive of an old
2010 language pack.  Even though this is office 2013 would I be able to
install the 2010 language pack?
p.s. How funny is it that I got kicked off Jim's list and a week later I
found the cd for office 2010.  Oh well everything happends for a reason.
Second p.s. thank you to all for your great help and support.