From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Cohn
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 11:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS17 Not Reading Information in Excel2010

Yes, it appears that focus is still in the middle of the spreadsheet and not
in the editing field above the grid.
Fortunately, FS provided us two scripts that should help. List all formulas
shift jaws f and read formula jaws control f2 twice ( once just reads and
twice puts the formula into a buffer. )

Jonathan Cohn

> On Mar 25, 2016, at 8:09 AM, Annette Carr <amca...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> The Window is maximized.  I am beginning to wonder if the cell width
> has anything to do with it, despite how crazy that sounds.  The actual
> column is not very wide as the results of the formula are no more than
> 3 digits, and I think there is not a header wider than 6 characters.
> If this turns out to be the problem, I'm in big trouble with my
> sighted co-workers.  There are 15 columns of this data, and if each
> one has to accommodate an almost 200 character wide chunk it will be a
> very wide spreadsheet.  Plus, I can't imagine how a formula of that
> size would be able to fit on the screen as one line of text.  As you
probably know, putting a check in the "wrap text"