Hello JAWS users,

I'm working with documents that contain tracked changes in Microsoft Word, and
I need to ensure that my own changes are also tracked. I'm running JAWS 17
with the latest update applied.

For each change, is there a way to find out what the original text was and
what it was changed to? JAWS announces that I am in a revision, but not what
the change consists in.

I also notice that the braille display sometimes presents both the original
text and the newly inserted text after a change is made, without any
indication of which is which - rather confusing.

I don't normally use Microsoft Word as my writing tool, but in some cases I'm
dealing with other peoples' documents or their well established review
practices based on MS-Word files, where comments and change tracking are used
extensively. This kind of editing work stretches the limits of every screen
reader that I've tried, on every operating system.