Hi all!How are yu all? Yes, I always click on that link,and I find the
subscribe address and unsubscribe address! The address is there if you flick
right with Voicoever and you find information! I actually already send the
unsubscribe addresss on Saturday night guys! I think you did not receive it
guys! It was actualy on Sunday morning! I look forward in hearing form you
soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.1