From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 4:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] iTunes latest version

I love the flintstones!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2016 7:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Well enough has been said about it and all is fine in mud ville so to speak.

So let us move on and look forward to the next episode of the Flintstones
coming up on cartoon network today some time. Yes it still works after all
of these years.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.