From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jo Luland
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 8:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need some help with downloading the new update
for JAWS17

Hi Kimberly,
Do you have JAWS Professional or Home Edition? It seems strange that I'm
being forced to register for JAWS 17 Professional when for years, I've
always had JAWS Home Edition. Is this something new that I haven't heard
about? I've never had to register for an update before. Why suddenly now am
I being asked, no, being forced to change to Professional. Thanks for any
help or suggestions you may have.
Jo