Hi David, not the touch curser, using the smart navigation feature of Jaws 17!

Love God! with your heart, mind, and soul, that you might be blessed reaching His goal. Love your Neighbor as you would yourself, God will truly reward you with good health. Love God, your neighbor, as you love yourself, you will then be spiritually balanced with wealth. Love His Word that proceeds from His lips, then reflect on the heavens where God sits.
Jim
-----Original Message----- From: David Moore
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 5:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] iTunes accessibility on a windows computer?

thanks Jim,
I can't wait to listen to that third tutorial to learn how to use the touch
cursor in the store. Thanks a lot and God bless.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 5:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Thanks David Moore, good instructions.
Yes, the latest iTunes even works with the latest Jaws 17 with the smart
navigation turned on.
Listen to the using iTunes with Jaws, audio 3, using the store with smart
navigation is much easier.
God bless...