I want to send a private message to a Facebook member, not something that will
appear in "chat." From a Google check, I understand that the intended recipient
has to have enabled message sending. I believe this person has, since there is
a button labeled "Message." There's also an edit field. The instructions I
found indicated that after entering text, tab to the "Send" button. However, I
find no such button. I do find buttons that aren't labeled, along with a "Send
money" and one other unrelated send button.

Can anyone say if the unlabeled button that appears after the text field is the
one I want? Any other thoughts?