From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 8:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Facebook, how to send a private message, unlabeled
button

I want to send a private message to a Facebook member, not something that
will appear in "chat." From a Google check, I understand that the intended
recipient has to have enabled message sending. I believe this person has,
since there is a button labeled "Message." There's also an edit field. The
instructions I found indicated that after entering text, tab to the "Send"
button. However, I find no such button. I do find buttons that aren't
labeled, along with a "Send money" and one other unrelated send button.

Can anyone say if the unlabeled button that appears after the text field is
the one I want? Any other thoughts?