Hi all,

As the subject says, I need help to set up my mail accounts in Windows
live mail.

Because of problems I had with my laptop, I refreshed it to Factory,
and now I have to install everything again.

The first time I set up Windows live mail, things went smoothly, but
now I can't do it.

Once I opend live mail, I had to lig into my Microsoft account; then I
started the process of adding an email account. Now, the window where
one enters email address, password, etc., there is warning saying that
imap has to be enabled in gmail. I went to my gmail account, and imap
is abled.

Continuing with my process of setting up, when I press the next
button, I return to the window to enter email address, etc. I remember
that the first time I did this, some years ago, the was a check box
for imap during the set up process.

I tried checking the manual set up and managed to go to the next
window where type of server, in and out mail, etc., are entered and
selected imap. When I pressed the next button after entering all the
information required, I went back to the window where the email
address, password, etc. are entered.

Please, can some one give me a hand. through skype or jaws tándem, perhaps?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo Llosa