but you also asked if there was a more jaws friendly calculator.
btw, the link in my reply doesn't work anymore, so go to: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/calculator-plus/9wzdncrdhjwd

On 5/15/2016 6:41 PM, Kevin wrote:
that doesn't answer my question,
I want to know how to perform the arithmetic operations using jaws!

-----Original Message----- From: Mario
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2016 12:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] calculator

from a note I had tucked away:

"        After continued playing I'd have to say that the easiest way to
get something back that's similar to the classic calculator, but that
runs under Windows 10, it's definitely downloading and installing
Microsoft's Calculator Plus:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=21622

When initially installed the default view does not look like the good,
old fashioned calculator, but it's easy to make it look exactly like
that if you wish.  It has a View menu and the first thing that I did was
switch to standard view (I think it started out as scientific).  Then,
afterward, in that same View menu, there is a toggle option at the
bottom, "Classic View," which makes it look exactly like the old
calculator.  Even if you change nothing about the appearance, the old
Ctrl+C when you've completed a calculation copies the result to the
clipboard and you can paste it elsewhere."