Hello.

I have been trying to get my new Windows 7 laptop to work correctly with
Office 365, and actually have been making good progress.  However, I have
recently discovered that Outlook 2016 is no longer recognizing my personal
g-mail account.

It seems to recognize my University e-mail account ok, but not my personal
g-mail account.

Does anyone know why this sudden change might have occurred, and what I
should try to do to correct the situation?

I honestly can't think of anything I might have done to cause this.

Thanks for any suggestions anyone can provide.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan