From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 9:17 AM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Updates Don't Show

Hi All,

I just reinstalled Windows7 Pro yesterday, & I'm running Jaws15.  I'm told that
I've got new updates, but when I click on the system tray icon it takes me to
the desktop.  When I go to the control panel / windows updates I can't find the
Important or Optional updates links either.  What do I do to get to these
updates so I can install them?!  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!