From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 7:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to adjust keyboard options in latest Jaws 17

Something else you might try is using quick settings with insert v,
going to editing options and choosing character echo.  You'd have to do
this with each program if it works.

Maria Campbell
luc...@gmail.com

Rather than build a wall to keep others out, we must build a chain that
links us together.

On 6/30/2016 8:27 PM, Greg Washington wrote:
> Rick,
> Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't solve my problem.  The notebook
has
> a dedicated AMD graphics card and I'm wondering if that is causing the
> problem.  I have emailed FS support.
> Greg

Jaws
> to speak each key as I type.  I thought this was the default setting but
> apparently not.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am using
Windows