From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of The Iowa Gal
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 8:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws voice

As to the issues raised by the original poster in this thread, I have
encountered same in previous versions of Jaws. For example, in say all mode, if
it is a long document, my Jaws voice will get lower in pitch as it gets closer
to the bottom of the document or page. I think it might slow down a bit, too,
though I don't remember for sure. And I do occasionally have Jaws speak briefly
in a language other than English. In my case, these things happen so seldom
that I just pass them off as glitches. Not sure if this helps, but thought I'd
throw it out there. Norma