From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 4:58 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MS Word text moving on its own

Wayne,

I'm afraid this is not very helpful, but I know exactly what you are talking
about because it has happened to me too and not just in Word. I've had the
same thing happen in Outlook. I'll be typing along then when I go back to
proof what I've written, I sometimes find portions of my text in a
completely different paragraph or line from where I intended.

I haven't been able to figure out any pattern regarding when this occurs
making it sort of random which is why I have never mentioned it on the list.
I had a half-baked theory that I was inadvertently hitting some key on my
Braille display that was causing the cursor to jump, but I just don't know.
Are you using a Braille display when this text jumping happens to you?

If anyone else has seen this behavior, I'd like to hear about your
experience. Maybe we can figure out what's going on and report it to FS or
whatever the heck they're calling themselves these days. <grin>

Kimberly

Sent from Kimber's iPad