Agreed, the paste method makes all the difference. I was just posing one
example of how inserting text from another source can cause JAWS to read
erratically.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Jason White
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 7:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MS Word text moving on its own

Does it matter which Paste method you use? If you type Shift-F10 from within
your document and read the context menu, you'll find a list of paste options.

You can paste the text alone without formatting, merge the formatting with what
is in the current document, preserve the original formatting, etc.