Hi,
Please, please, tell me there's a way that my husband and i can get rid of this on our own as totally blind people? We have the latest version of JAWS and are using Windows 10. When my husband got an i Cloud update this program got on our computer and it now is preventing us from updating to the latest TWBlue or using it at all. It's also slowing the computer down somewhat too. We have and use Viper and are amazed it allowed this on here. The program is not accessible with either JAWS or NVDA and we've tried to remove it the normal way to remove a program with no success. If anyone can help or knows anything about this, please email me either privately or on list? Thanks.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel...@gmail.com