Hi Everyone,

Jim is having trouble with his  pc. There were corrupts W10 anniversary
installation files, so I need to boot up from a removable flash drive.   I
need to go to the bios in my pc, however when I go there the mouse does not
work but only the keyboard. With the keyboard I am able to get to the boot
up screen. The removable flash drive is the fourth item in the list. How do
I move it up to the first  item using just the keyboard in the bios.

Is there a way to go into safe mode to boot up with a bootable flash drive?

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Ed in care of Jim