Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 10:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Epsem Scanner Driver

Hi,

Upon doing a further Google search for the "code 28" error, It's yielded two
possible results that may help you.

I'm not saying it will, but it would seem that this is not an isolated
incident.  I am sorry, as I also used the Epson Perfection 1660, but since
getting a new printer/fax machine/all-in-one, I've never looked back, and
haven't used it since.  I only had the drivers because I'm a hoarder when it
comes to software and the like, and I figured that if I ever sold the
scanner, they might have trouble looking for the drivers.  LOL.

Looks like I was not wrong, though the conditions are a bit different.
Smile.

Here are the links I found, and at the bottom, I've pasted the link to the
actual Google search in case you want to look for a better result.

First hit/result:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-hardware/epson-perfection-1660-says-there-are-no-drivers/42c23d25-73ce-490f-a83b-680d3e6015c6?auth=1

Second hit/result:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc731268(v=ws.10).aspx

Actual Google Search:

https://www.google.ca/search?num=100&newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=epson+1660+windows+8.1+error+code+28&oq=epson+1660+windows+8.1+error+code+28&gs_l=hp.3...4689.22922.0.23513.43.37.3.3.3.0.187.4059.14j23.37.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..0.35.3582.0..0j0i131k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1j33i21k1.f5WH3fZStX0

Hope this helps.

Scorpio

-----Original Message----- From: Subash