But what is  windows 2007

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] För Mike
B.
Skickat: den 30 augusti 2016 07:03
Till: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Ämne: Re: [JAWS-Users] Need some help with installing Jaws 17

Hi Kathy & Kurt,

Thank you.  When I can't find replies easily, & I have to go search for
them, the delete key is my 1st option.  As far as her install, I've heard of
Jaws stalling in the middle, but Kathy didn't mention how long the install
is stalling for.  Also, Kathy are you using your J17 disk, or using a saved
J17 executable?  Another problem could be your internet connection.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!