I know there is some issue in figuring out who and or what this message is supposed to say.

-----Original Message----- From: Kathy Pingstock
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Need some help with installing Jaws 17

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2016, at 12:22 AM, Emanuel <psalmtjugo...@gmail.com> wrote:

What is windows 2007 ?

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] För
Kathy Pingstock
Skickat: den 30 augusti 2016 05:01
Till: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Good evening, I had to reinstall my windows 2007 and try to reinstall my
jaws 17, when the job is loaded and for the talking install it stops in the
middle of the video intercept I think it's called it's like I get stuck
there I'm not sure what to do to try to Fix it.

http://www.jaws-users.com/help/i'm sorry that is supposed to be Windows 7

David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.