Not on this end so far as the server is concerned.

-----Original Message----- From: Geno9802
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 2:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] memo to all members

David,
Here with Time Warner Cable, Google and G-mail, using Outlook office complete 2013 and E-mail and working fine. I heard from a friend of mine, saying since he received his newest internet updates to Windows 7 there has been a change in his security settings and trying to figure out how to go back. As he is in some cases having issues with some e-mail. Could this be a problem? Geno, Portland, ME.